Welcome to our Help Center. All Problems – Simple to Complex Solved Here !
Click on the green tabs to navigate to the help you need.
Jump to Topic : Parts of Merit Store Website | Finding Courses/Products|
Parts of Merit Store Website
- Menu (At the top for navigation)
- User Panel (At the top right for User Account, Cart and Bookmarks.
- Home Page
All Courses and products can be found on our Home page. Click on the various tabs to find courses/products of categories of your interest. It’s that easy !
Cart Account Bookmarks
Jump to Topic : Creating an Account | Linking Account | Lost Password | Accessing/Using Account | Orders | Downloads | Login Problems|
Creating an Account
- Click on the green “Register” Button at top-right to create an account.
- A pop-up opens up. You can register using your email or by simply using your facebook/google/twitter account.
- If you register using facebook/google/twitter, you will have to login the next time using these social buttons only. You cannot setup e-mail login then and vice-versa.
- Click on green “Login” button at top-right of the page.
- Click on “Forgot Password ?” link.
- Enter your username/e-mail .
A password reset email will be sent to the email address on file for your account, but may take several minutes to show up in your inbox. Please wait at least 10 minutes before attempting another reset.
- After logging in to your account, the website reloads.
- Now, place the mouse on your Account Name in the top-right section of the page.
- A drop-down appears with all options that you can use for your account.
That’s it, Happy Surfing !
| Downloads |
Remember these things to avoid login problems :
- If you register using facebook/google/twitter, you will have to login the next time using these social buttons only. You cannot use e-mail login then and vice-versa.
- If you have any problem with the login button, then you can also login from Here : Login from Here
Jump to Topic : Steps for Payment | Payment Options | Order Statuses and their meanings | Possible Reasons for unsuccessful transactions |
Steps for Payment
Step 1 : Click on “Buy Now” or “Proceed to Checkout” on product/cart page.
Step 2 : Fill in billing details on the checkout page. Click on “Place Order”.
Step 3 : You will be redirected to Merit Store Secure Payment Page.
Step 5 : You will receive order confirmation mail from MeritStore and payment confirmation mail from CCAvenue – Payment Service Gateway as well as from MeritStore
Following are the available payment options (as on 28 Feb, 2017).
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Net Banking
- Mobile Wallets
- Mobile Banking
- Credit Card EMIs : EMIs available for select banks on a minimum amount.
Order Statuses and their meanings
- Processing : Your order has been placed and your transaction is complete. It will now be processed by our team and fulfilled.
- Completed : The order has been placed, transaction has been accepted and the entire process is complete.
- Pending Payment : Order was placed, but payment was not done by you. Order won’t be fulfilled until payment is done.
- On Hold : Due to special reasons, your order has been stopped for a while. (e.g. When Refund is requested)
- Cancelled : If you have placed order and then cancelled the order on payment page.
- Failed : If the transaction was attempted by you, but it didn’t succeed.
- Refunded : The refund process is now complete.
NOTE: Cancelled/failed transactions are automatically deleted after some time if not completed.
Possible Reasons for unsuccessful transactions
There can be numerous reasons for this, some being :
1. Insufficient funds in Account.
2. Wrong credentials entered by user
3. Invalid Card
4. Transaction not authenticated by card issuing bank
5. Netbanking Downtime
6. Card issuer bank Downtime
7. User interrupts the transaction by clicking back button during transaction
8. Network issues
If you have a failed transaction, you can go back to Your Account > Orders and then retry the transaction.
How to Solve Transaction Issues
- If you have made a payment, received an acknowledgement from your bank regarding the same and on Merit Store it shows “Pending Payment” or “Failed/Cancelled Payment”, it means that your bank has deducted the amount from your account but has not reached the Merit Store Account. In such a case, contact the bank. Also, in such a case, the amount is refunded back to your account by your bank within a week.
- If you are making a sudden high amount transaction using your card, then the bank may try to block the transaction. In such case, contact your concerned bank and let them know that you genuinely want to make this payment.
- Last but not least, note that you should be able to receive detailed information for any failed or successful transaction from your bank. If a payment fails, do not hesitate to contact your bank and request this information.
Jump to Topic : Courses | Enrolling for a Course | Starting a Course | Recommendations|
All our Courses are 100% Online. This article helps you to know everything about taking a course on Merit Store All in one place !
Enrolling for a Course
- Search the course on our Home page and click on it or click on “Learn More” to open the Course page.
- Click on “Apply to Course” to purchase the course. If Free Course, skip to Step 4.
- Follow the standard payment procedure. (Visit the “Payment” tab on this page for more info)
- Once the payment is successful, return back to the Course Page as in step 1 and click on “View Course” or “Start Course” . The Course begins !
Starting a Course
- Once, your payment is successful, head back to the main course page. Now Click on “View Course” or “Start Course” . You can find your Course in the “Your Courses” section on the top-right under Your Account.
Recommended Internet Connection for Video Lectures
- 1 Mbps speed is good for smooth streaming.
- Consider 2 – 5 Mbps connection for hassle-free streaming.
Jump to Topic : Refund and Cancellation Policies | Refund rates for Courses | Count of Days | Claiming a Refund |
Refund and Cancellation Policies
- Since all our products are only downloadable, there is no refund/cancellation available on products.
- Refunds are available for Courses costing above Rs. 300. There are different refund rates based on time and cost. Have a look at the below rates to know your refund.
- A few Courses are Non-Refundable. If a Course is Non-Refundable, the same would be mentioned on the Course Details Page.
- If a coupon was used during the purchase, then the refund will be calculated in accordance to the discounted amount.
- Once the refund is requested, we will mail back your confirmed refund amount.
Full Refund / Cancellation available before commencement of Course .
Refund rates for Courses
- Course Cost – Rs. 501 to Rs. 1000
Refund Available till 3 Days from Payment.
- Course Cost – Rs. 1001 to Rs. 2500
Refund Available till 7 Days from Payment.
- Course Cost – Rs. 2501 to Rs. 5000
Refund Available till 14 Days from Payment.
- Course Cost – Rs. 5001 to Rs. 7500
Refund Available till 21 Days from Payment.
- Course Cost – Rs. 501 to Rs. 1000
- Course Cost – Rs. 7500 and above
Refund Available till 30 Days from Payment.
Count of Days :
Here is how the number of days are calculated to check the validity of a refund.
For example, suppose you buy a course with 21-day Money Back Guarantee on Jan 1, 2017. Then the refund will be valid till 1+21 Jan 22, 2017 before 00:00 hours.
Please note that if We realize that You are abusing Our refund policy in Our sole discretion, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Services, without any liability to You.
Note: Refunds will be rounded-off for convenience.
Claiming a Refund
Click here to Request a Refund .
- On the above page, enter your order id (e.g. #1423) , names of the products you want refund for and the reason (optional).
- Click on Submit Button.
Note : Refunds will be made towards the bank/mobile-wallet account chosen during payment of fees.
- Once you send us a refund request, you will be notified about the initiation of your refund request. This would notify you that the refund request has been sent for processing to the concerned bank.
- Your order status will be changed to “Refunded” as soon as refund request is sent.
- Next, the amount will reflect in your account based on your concerned bank’s procedures.
Different payment methods require different periods of time before amount is reflected in your account.
- Payment using credit/debit cards : 24 hours – 8 days
- Through Net banking : 24 Hours – 6 days
- UPI : 3 – 7 day