By using our Services , you agree to the terms and conditions and other policies of Meritstore .
Refund and Cancellation Policies
- Since all our products are only downloadable, there is no refund/cancellation available on products.
- Refunds are available for Courses costing above Rs. 300. There are different refund rates based on time and cost. Have a look at the below rates to know your refund.
- A few Courses are Non-Refundable. If a Course is Non-Refundable, the same would be mentioned on the Course Details Page.
- If a coupon was used during the purchase, then the refund will be calculated in accordance to the discounted amount.
- When you place an order, you are agreeing to purchase the product at the price mentioned on the website at that point in time (placing the order). If the price for the product is later adjusted or modified, you are not liable to pay the balance amount and you are not entitled to receive a refund against reduced price.
Refund rates for Courses
Refund rates applicable for full once-off payment.
- Course Cost – below Rs. 500
Refund Available till 24 hours from Payment.
- Course Cost – Rs. 501 to Rs. 1000
Refund Available till 3 Days from Payment.
- Course Cost – Rs. 1001 to Rs. 2500
Refund Available till 7 Days from Payment.
- Course Cost – Rs. 2501 to Rs. 5000
Refund Available till 14 Days from Payment.
- Course Cost – Rs. 5001 to Rs. 7500
Refund Available till 21 Days from Payment.
- Course Cost – Rs. 7500 and above
Refund Available till 30 Days from Payment.
Count of Days :
Here is how the number of days are calculated to check the validity of a refund.
For example, suppose you buy a course with 21-day Money Back Guarantee on Jan 1, 2017. Then the refund will be valid till 1+21 Jan 22, 2017 before 00:00 hours.
Please note that if We realize that You are abusing Our refund policy in Our sole discretion, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Services, without any liability to You.
Note: Refunds will be made towards the bank/mobile-wallet account chosen during payment of fees.