It is very important to know which books to follow before starting your preparation for NEET. Here we have provided you with the most recommended books subjectwise – Physics, Chemistry & Biology. It is also important to know how to use these books since each book is important in its own way. This blog gives you an understanding of what each of these recommended books does and also gives links to where you can buy these books.
NCERT books form the base syllabus of NEET. Questions in the NEET exam will be based on NCERT concepts only. Thus it is very important to prepare for NCERT thoroughly.
Once you have studied a chapter from NCERT, you should study further theory from HC Verma, solve NEET-level problems from DC Pandey and for a competitive edge (optional), you can refer to Resnick & Halliday & I.E. Irodov.
This is undoubtedly the most recommended and popular book for preparing physics for NEET. The theory is very well explained and the numerical problems are exactly what you should be expecting for your NEET exam. HC Verma gives you a very good grip on physics if you go through all the exercises.
DC Pandey is a great book to practice objective questions for NEET Physics.
Optional Books for Competitive Edge
Resnick & Halliday and I.E. Irodov are advanced-level books mostly recommended for JEE Advanced preparation. However, to gain a competitive edge, you should solve a few questions from this book. As NEET aspirants, do not spend too much time on these books.
- Start Preparing for NEET Physics with our NEET MCQ Preparation Course [free]
O.P. Tandon for Physical Chemistry
For Physical Chemistry, O.P. Tandon is a widely recommended book for NEET preparation. The book covers all the topics for NEET Chemistry and the contents are enough to get you ready for Physical Chemistry.
JD Lee for Inorganic Chemistry
This is a book with good explanations on concepts of Inorganic Chemistry. Inorganic Chemistry is mostly theory based, which means that you will need to sit patiently with this book and learn and remember all facts and reactions. However this book make you understand the subject instead of just cramming it.
MS Chouhan for Organic Chemistry
MS Chouhan is regarded as one of the best books for Organic Chemistry for NEET.
- Start Preparing for NEET Chemistry with our NEET MCQ Preparation Course [free]
Trueman’s Elementary Biology
Dinesh’s Objective Biology
MTG Objective NCERT – Biology
This is a good book with a lot of questions in it. Use this book to the fullest to score above 330 in Biology.
Start Preparing for NEET Biology with our NEET MCQ Preparation Course [free]
- Careers360: https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/best-books-for-neet
- Aakash: https://www.aakash.ac.in/blog/reference-books-for-neet-aspirants/
- Physicswallah: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCXFjz80QJg
- Embibe: https://www.embibe.com/exams/neet-books/
- Vedantu: https://www.vedantu.com/blog/best-books-to-crack-neet-exam
- Unacademy: https://unacademy.com/content/neet-ug/notification/neet-ug-preparation-books-download/
- Byjus: https://byjus.com/neet/best-books-to-crack-neet/
- MyStudyCart: https://mystudycart.com/best-books-for-aipmt-preparation
- Shiksha: https://www.shiksha.com/medicine-health-sciences/neet-exam-books