As the NEWS on National Testing Agency (NTA) conducting the NEET examination is making rounds, students are anxious to know the changes it will bring along for them.
The NTA was roped in to ensure a smooth execution of examinations with minimum errors. The purpose of building the Agency is to prepare a body solely dedicated to conducting the entrance exams. It is intended to reduce glitches and irregularities in the examination.
Here’s What is Changing :
- NTA will conduct high profile exams like NEET, JEE.
- NEET will be held twice in a year – in February and May.
- The best of two scores will considered.
- NEET exam will be held only in Online mode.
Here’s What will Remain Same :
- There won’t be any significant changes in Syllabus, Paper Pattern.
Here’s the Latest Update on NTA :
National Testing Agency to conduct NEET, JEE, UGC NET and CMAT exams from now on, the exams will be computer-based. The exams to be conducted on multiple dates. NEET & JEE exams to be conducted 2 times in a year, JEE in Jan & Apr & NEET in Feb and May: Union Minister P Javadekar pic.twitter.com/gJEOYmkk1Z— ANI (@ANI) July 7, 2018