The types of students that don’t crack NEET are :
1) Those who don’t give full concentration while studying.
Concentration is a key component and if you don’t want to become the student who asks.”Why do I score less even when I study 10 hours a day ?”, then you better concentrate while studying. It is better to concentrate for 2 hours than to study aimlessly for 10 hours.
2) Those who don’t have a goal in mind.
You won’t succeed if you don’t have a goal in the first place. To become an achiever, you first need to become a dreamer.
3) Those who aren’t guided very well. Their strategy doesn’t work well
If you don’t have proper guidance, you will never succeed. You will have a faulty strategy that doesn’t work. So make sure that you know how to crack the exam before rearing. It is better to stop for a while rather than run on the wrong path.
To be on the right path, simply read our blog posts here
4) Those who are studying only for the sake of qualifying and not for the love of subject.
If you are studying only for qualifying, then you are soon going to get bored of studies. The only thing that can get you going is your love for subject.
5) Those who don’t believe in their abilities
If you don’t believe that you an achieve it, then you directly slash down your chances of getting selected. Don’t do that to yourself. Have belief, know what needs to be done and then just do it.