Here, we have compiled a list of 10 TED Talks, that we believe are valuable for the student community.
1. What do top Students do Differently ? by Douglas Barton
In this talk, Douglas introduces students to a research conducted on the habits, behaviors of top students.
2.The first 20 Hours – By Josh Kaufman
This talk shows you how to learn a skill, and why the first 20 hour are instrumental in learning any new skill.
3. Questions every Teenager needs to be asked | Laurence Lewar
This talks aims to revive the lost “dream” among teenagers worldwide.
4.The boost students need – by Anindya Kundu
Anindya Kundu shares stories of students who have defied obstacles in the face of personal, social and institutional challenges.
5. 7 things to do before you Graduate College – by Liz Wessel
Liz Wessel highlights what under-grad students can do before they graduate and how these actions will affect who they grow up to be.
6.Why you will fail to have a great Career – by Larry Smith
Larry Smith takes us through the excuses that come in our pursuit of a great career.
7. How School makes us less intelligent – by Eddy Zhong
Eddy strongly believes that the education system diminishes creativity and confines children to a certain path towards success.
8. Shedding Light on Student Depression – by Jack Park
Jack Park shares his story of living with a mental disorder and revisits ways he found love and hope.
9. “To this Day” – by Shane Koyczan
In this talk, Shane highlights what it is to be young and different.
10. The puzzle of Motivation – by Dan Pink
Career analyst Dan Pink examines the puzzle of motivation, starting with a fact that social scientists know but most managers don’t.