A day before the exam could be confusing for few and it does become really difficult to decide what to do a day before exam. Read on to know what all you should do on a day before CET.
The first thing that you should do is calm down and remember that all your preparation is now locked ! And that you have to make the best out of whatever is left.
Review the entire syllabus of CET. Follow these steps :
- Go through the list of chapters in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of Std. 11 & 12. Try to recollect a rough summary of each chapter.
- Next, go through all chapters and try to recollect all the types of different sums, diagrams, numericals and MCQs from that chapter.
This entire process should take around 1-2 hours. But would surely be beneficial for the exam next day.
Plan your test-giving strategy. By now you might have given many mock tests. Try to recollect the biggest mistakes that you wouldn’t want to commit on exam day.
The biggest mistakes that you could commit while giving a mock test could be :
- Being slow at solving questions.
- Choosing wrong questions to solve
- Running out of time
You need to caution yourself against these mistakes a day prior to the exam.
You need to have a calm mindset on the day of the exam and this can be achieved by preparing yourself a day before.
Here are the things you should do a day before your exam to stay calm :
- Meditate : This calms you down the most.
- Surrender yourself to the situation (Exam). This helps your brain to accept the situation and stop conflicting with it.
- Stay hydrated. Drink water. Eat Healthy
- Have a good sleep at night.
A day before your exam , you need to realize the fact that it is aimless to try doing something big. Instead you should accept your level of preparation and make the most out of it.
- Do not revise any new concepts.
- Stay fixed with all the concepts that you know. Make them your strong points as you enter the exam hall.